By joining the Museum’s General Membership Program at the Associate Level you:
- Help keep the arts freely accessible to the people of, and visitors to, McCurtain County
- Receive two invitations to select members-only events, including an upcoming gallery opening on June 14 (Arts of the Southwest), the Museum’s annual dinners, and a behind-the-scenes tour that explores the Museum’s collections
- Have access to a specially guided tour through the Museum for you and your guests (Please call ahead)
- Receive a copy of SHERDS, the Museum’s quarterly newsletter
- Receive recognition in SHERDS and on the Museum’s website.